CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

^is that the same celica as the one in your sig? The one in your sig is LHD and the Pic is RHD?

I have air/fuel and Oil pressure (phantom) that I got off some chic with her bloody rag, i meen blood red celicagt... They look pretty, people see the gauges so they think I have a fast car....nope

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sorry about this being way out of left field, but I saw these two cars on your site. The burgandy one is gorgeous and well im curious as to what lip kit is on the white one, looks very nice as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by lavy_gts
    ^is that the same celica as the one in your sig? The one in your sig is LHD and the Pic is RHD?
    yes it is, look at the pic closely and you will work it out.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lavy_gts
    sorry about this being way out of left field, but I saw these two cars on your site. The burgandy one is gorgeous and well im curious as to what lip kit is on the white one, looks very nice as well
    that's red and its a st185 with fmic and carbon fibre bonnet
    and i'll see if i can find out about the lip for you..
    if you click the link above the pics there are bigger pics.
    Last edited by JDM185; 09-16-2005 at 06:28 AM.
    Black Is Best colour.!!!
    1992 JDM ST185...Sold

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

I got autometer cobalt boost, water temp, and oil pressure on an autometer triple pillar pod. They have been working great for me and the blue light that radiates from it is sweet. Accidentally hooked it up to the wrong rheostat wire so when I turn the dash lights up the gauge light goes off. So I have to keep it at half and half. lol. Still looks awesome though.

Guages are Autometer Sport Comp 52mm. Mechanical Boost, EGT, and Electric Oil Pressure. I bought the boost guage from JEGS and the other two from Ebay. The boost controller is a Greddy Profec B Spec I installed in the clock location. I bought it used from Ebay.

great idea with the boost controller ive got the profec a and was thinking of getting it into the ashtray holder thingy, never thought of the clock although on a gen 5 its not really close enough like the gen 6 dash.
    Last edited by JDM185; 09-16-2005 at 11:28 AM.
    Black Is Best colour.!!!
    1992 JDM ST185...Sold

For guys running a electric fuel pressure gauge, where and how did you setup the sending unit? I was thinking somewhere on the fuel rail since its after the fuel pressure regulator but I am sure that adapters would be needed.
    1990 GTS Sold

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Mine is right in the port on the front of the FPR.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Hello Celica Tuners,

Here's my setup...

I had a local machine shop do me a custom pod, forgot the dimensions, haha... Mounting pad mounts onto the column, clears the steering wheel, no probs. It houses a MINE'S EGT Monitor($110 @ auctions.yahoo.co.jp), 2 5/8" AutoMeter Boost Guage($45 @ Jegs), and a 3.5" AutoMeter Tachometer($50 local shop). My stock RPM's gauge is broke. You cant see the speedometer below 40mph and above 90mph, haha! You can see stock fuel level and coolant temp clearly. The boost gauge is manual. for some reason I've had BAD luck with Autometer electronic gauges.

Pic of my pod and gauges is up.

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Im stickying this. Ill get a picture of mine in a bit.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

autometer phantom, boost, oil presure and air to fuel ratio. i had some issues with these gauges not reading correctly. i had to take them apart and zero the gauges. they have worked well ever since.

Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

Member skydog474 is on a distinguished road

http://toyotacelicaonline.com/guages.htm
    This isnt a pic of mine but I was thinking of doing this on my car. Some of you have probably seen this but its just an idea for those of you who havent. I ended up not doing and just putting them in a A-pillar. But thats that.
    Just finished my swap!!

Yeah, that's Henry. He was a mod here in Auto-X, but he disappeared.

He actually did that mod way backin 1999 or 2000. Check out his site if it is still up. He listed lots of decent cheap mods for 5sfe's. All around good guy.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

here is my setup

yeah that is some real carbon fiber
    i got the standard set up goin here. volts, water temp, and oil pressure. i also have a piller that has A/f and BOOST!. o and i got a Zeitronix wideband also.
    o and

later

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Why are you running boost? Are you swapped?

I like your CF panel, but I have never done something like that because I was concerned with the location. Are they easy to read, and by that I mean... Would you feel safe looking at them while driving with "gusto"?
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I got a turbo 5s ATM yeah there easy to read. I usually only keep an eye on the oil pressue. Glad you like!. my old stock radio trim was cracked up and what not. LaTER

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Here is my set up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0034.jpg‎   IMG_0005.jpg‎   IMG_0035.jpg‎  

its a din guage pod you are looking for I got mine on ebay for about 12 bucks

Lagos is your car parked in a Cave ? lol the BAT CAVE !! just messing with ya

ebay for 14 bucks plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0034.jpg‎  

pro car parts.com black reverse indiglo overlays paid 39.95 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0031.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by tealterror
    pro car parts.com black reverse indiglo overlays paid 39.95 plus shipping
    Sweet, your gauges look like a turbo!
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

Thread Information