CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    God dude, that would cause the Toyota community so much good. There's no way to convert that Hex Decimal code into something with a "skin?"
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

    www.mydragcar.com/snafu

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ATSAaron
    Anyone know any programmers?
    Why yes sir I do. I know a REALLY good one.

    If you were serious about getting something done programwise you need to write up exactly what it is you want, what it entails, and as much info on it as you can possibly provide and I will send it to him (he generally lives in the same house as me - hes one of my best friends) but right now hes in MS with his children but Ill definately talk to him about this too.

    If possible provide an example of the software you want this to look like, and let me get some thoughts on timeframe, difficulty, and feasibility. He might even be able to do more with it. He is one of the better programmers out there. He can write anything in any language, and hes a math genius. Smart mofro.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    - Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

  3. #28
    CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    4,033
    Images
    203

    Default

    I want to keep this thread alive..

    But, I also want to ask a question..

    The rev limit is raised on your ATS ECU's from 7200 to 9800 you say. What is your determination in safety doing this? For instance, 1. stock heads are shim based, 2. the stock cams, can they breath for that RPM? 3. The bottom end.. is that reliable to spin up so high? I feel 7,000 already is pretty decent.

    The other question regarding your ROM tuned ECU's is the 440 / 550 difference. The 440 setup I'm guessing what intended for a CT26/27 - but at what psi? With the added fuel, what psi are your assuming with the 550 tune? Reason i ask is because your examples on this page = http://www.atsracing.net/atstunedrom.htm on the bottom claim 13.5psi and 17psi respectively. So was run 26 on the CT27 setup on the 440 or 550 setup? I assume the 440 ROM tune because no injector upgrades are listed, but the same is true for the bottom example, run 17. What I'm getting at is.. which setup is for which graph? The details seem vague in important information to me.

  4. #29
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Washington & Oregon
    Posts
    3,787
    Images
    400

    Default

    Very interesting Aaron... Maybe next quarter

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

  5. #30
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco angryyoungnpoor is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Saint Charles, MO
    Posts
    1,186
    Images
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trance4c
    I want to keep this thread alive..

    But, I also want to ask a question..

    The rev limit is raised on your ATS ECU's from 7200 to 9800 you say. What is your determination in safety doing this? For instance, 1. stock heads are shim based, 2. the stock cams, can they breath for that RPM? 3. The bottom end.. is that reliable to spin up so high? I feel 7,000 already is pretty decent.

    The other question regarding your ROM tuned ECU's is the 440 / 550 difference. The 440 setup I'm guessing what intended for a CT26/27 - but at what psi? With the added fuel, what psi are your assuming with the 550 tune? Reason i ask is because your examples on this page = http://www.atsracing.net/atstunedrom.htm on the bottom claim 13.5psi and 17psi respectively. So was run 26 on the CT27 setup on the 440 or 550 setup? I assume the 440 ROM tune because no injector upgrades are listed, but the same is true for the bottom example, run 17. What I'm getting at is.. which setup is for which graph? The details seem vague in important information to me.
    As far as the rev limit is concerned, I'm sure what they are saying is that the rev limitor has the capability of being raised to 9800. From my knowledge they raise it to like 7600 for most applications.
    1990 White GTS/W swap ///// 1992 RED GT

  6. #31
    CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    4,033
    Images
    203

    Default

    no answer?

  7. #32
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco BlueDragon will become famous soon enough BlueDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    15lb Boost Town!
    Posts
    1,131
    Images
    173

    Default

    ide like to hear some answers too, im putting together a 3sgte right now this might be in my budget come on guys reply plz..

  8. #33

    Default

    once u do have 300 horsepower at the wheel with bolt on, will the 3sgte still be relaible and traffic driveable??

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trance4c
    I want to keep this thread alive..

    But, I also want to ask a question..

    The rev limit is raised on your ATS ECU's from 7200 to 9800 you say. What is your determination in safety doing this? For instance, 1. stock heads are shim based, 2. the stock cams, can they breath for that RPM? 3. The bottom end.. is that reliable to spin up so high? I feel 7,000 already is pretty decent.
    Sorry, like Angry said, we can set it to what you like. for stock valve train we ahve found 7600 to be a safe limit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trance4c
    The other question regarding your ROM tuned ECU's is the 440 / 550 difference. The 440 setup I'm guessing what intended for a CT26/27 - but at what psi? With the added fuel, what psi are your assuming with the 550 tune? Reason i ask is because your examples on this page = http://www.atsracing.net/atstunedrom.htm on the bottom claim 13.5psi and 17psi respectively. So was run 26 on the CT27 setup on the 440 or 550 setup? I assume the 440 ROM tune because no injector upgrades are listed, but the same is true for the bottom example, run 17. What I'm getting at is.. which setup is for which graph? The details seem vague in important information to me.
    Run 26 and run 30 for the CT27 were both done with stock 440's. The list of mods on that car is exactly four items: Apexi Intake, CT27, Greddy Profec B Spec 2, and ATS Rom tune.

    Run 17 and 18 were done on a different car (this one a 91T) with stock 440's. It's mods are listed. It also had an intake and an Apexi BOV.

    Aaron

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    NEW TECH/PARTS HOTLINE 940-293-1338

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    Project ST165 <- sold

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce
    once u do have 300 horsepower at the wheel with bolt on, will the 3sgte still be relaible and traffic driveable??
    yes, that is the best part.

    Aaron

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    NEW TECH/PARTS HOTLINE 940-293-1338

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    Project ST165 <- sold

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. List of 7th Gens.
    By badceli in forum 7th Generation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 05:49 PM
  2. Turbocharging your 5S-FE
    By lburner in forum Forced Induction Applications and Tuning
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. Medium Size Turbo - No Fuel Mods
    By G-man in forum Forced Induction Applications and Tuning
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 07:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top