CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new guy

Default new guy

my daughter has a 2002 celica gt. well she hit a dog and wiped out front bumper and lip pc. below bumper. i had canceled her full coverage a while back . could anyone have suggestion on where or who i could get these parts from resonably priced. thx

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

You may as well try Ebay. Other than that you can contact Lithia Toyota in our vendor forum,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

I just priced these not too long ago, it was like $450 for the primed parts from lithia, but they dont ship bumpers. There are several of these on ebay at the moment, and you might try craigslist and the local salvage yard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The best bet is to call some salvage yards. A lot of the pull a parts dont have the newer celicas yet and the ones that do are pretty trashed. Most small body shops will source used parts for you to save some money.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Thread Information