CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar
    GRUMPY514 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Default Sticky Shat doorsil:HOW DO I GET IT OFF!!

The greenbar on door. Use to be a doorsil there untill removed. how the hell do i get it off? Its like super crudded up glue thats been sitting for 13 years. Razor blade havnt had much luck just usally dig into paint, pulling it off dosent work as you only get a corner of the piece you pull on. Its SUPER hard glue type poop.... Any I-Deers? Goof Off is a joke when i tried to take it off with it just made it smelly and slipprey didnt even loosen up the bondings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Asinine
    The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Kaiser
    I'd sell my grandmother into slavery for a night with her.......

Trying To Learn Something New Each Day caneman is on a distinguished road caneman's Avatar
    caneman has donated to the forums!

Images

Here's the instructions, but it doesn't seem that they're working for you ...

http://www.celicatech.com/93rmsour/1993/93celica/bo/sideprot.pdf

Although maybe a heat gun/hair dryer to soften goop, then use something like bondo applicator-plastic scraper-thing to remove it a little at a time. Then some kind of solvent. Anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by caneman; 08-27-2005 at 02:31 AM.
    Welcome to the asylum. The inmates are in charge here.

Hey, there is stuff they sell at wal-mart i Belive it's called (Goof-off) or (Goop-op) or something like that it works...

^CLICK THE SIG^

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar

Images

lol did you read what i said towards bottom of my post?? Goof off dosent touch this stuff its veryyy verry hard and like welded on lol. Ill rember the heatgun tho i have one of those

The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

no i didnt quite make it to the bottom.....LoL yeah the heat gun might help ya.. AT worst your gonna have to get a wire wheel, have at it.. and then sand it...

Good Luck...lol

^CLICK THE SIG^

Images

yea i sanded my car all day today and its about to be primerd soon. Sanding it dosent really help because it sticks out like 2cms sooo heat gun will have to do it just 4 that i think iam about 2 run downstairs nd just see if it werks.

Images

Bless you i just ran outtside and put the heatgun on it although i relli couldnt see much since its in driveway i could see the light from the heatgun and i saw it melting it thanx. Ill blast it with heat gun and then goof off to get anyresedue then sand it thanx guyz

Trying To Learn Something New Each Day caneman is on a distinguished road caneman's Avatar
    caneman has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY514
    Bless you i just ran outtside and put the heatgun on it although i relli couldnt see much since its in driveway i could see the light from the heatgun and i saw it melting it thanx. Ill blast it with heat gun and then goof off to get anyresedue then sand it thanx guyz
    Once again, the Caneman rules. My work is done here ...
    Welcome to the asylum. The inmates are in charge here.

Thread Information