CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco PhillyDRFT will become famous soon enough PhillyDRFT will become famous soon enough PhillyDRFT's Avatar

Default pivot headlamp controller install?

ok before you tell me i wasted my money or somthing along those lines.

i got the pivot controller but the instructions are in korean i think so if anyone can tell me where the harness splices into? i know ones 12v hot, neg, ground but where does the relay splice into?

i did it to a friends 240sx but it was so long ago and i dont have a wiring diagram for my celi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check the tech archives on the site. There's a thread by Conrad on how to install it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco PhillyDRFT will become famous soon enough PhillyDRFT will become famous soon enough PhillyDRFT's Avatar

nice thats the one i was looking for, i thought it was at the old c.net forum
    thanks

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Open it up and show us whats inside

haha i allready did ^.~ ill take you some pics when i can find a flash card for my cam. i do want to try and make a diy one

and after we put one on my friends 240 we found out that you can just pop out the headlight button, cut the brown wire and pop it back in, and it works like the catch trick but a lot easyer and more reliable.

acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Is the wire removable from the harness so I can avoid cutting the wire? If so, how?

Took some time but I finally made me my own controller (: And all it cost was nothing since I already had the parts... but I'd still like to see whats inside yours

nice, yeah im still trying to get a flash card ill take some pics when i can. try and post a DIY or somthing maybe we can make a nice write up thread

Found one yet? (:

My version of a pivot headlamp controller (:
    Works great! Just need to replace a part and add another part
    Last edited by acidice333; 02-20-2006 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Removed picture

haha im working on it. i work till 8 every night so i dont get a day off till sunday ill probly try to go grab one then. i want to take pics of my celi wile im at it since my kit is almost finished

was looking through old ass threads today. Andice, ever finish your controller?
    Be good, or be good at it

Yes its finished for awhile. (:

Its in a nice box (see link)
    http://www.pix4ever.com/steve&i_id=9...d=15&a=picture

cmon man, write up... skematics... something?

Its gross how simple that contoller ciruit is, pivot is making HUGE $$$.

If you all donate me enough I will (;
    Or I can sell it to ya with `english` instructions hehe..

bastad... motion to ban :thefinger
    Last edited by evilcel; 02-21-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Thread Information