CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Dreaded sun damage

On the roof of the car my paint is fading away and it is getting worse it started wit just a tiny spot of sun damage where the paint oxidized and the spot is getting bigger and bigger. Is there anyway to keep it from spreading?
    Ive tried using wax and junk but its still getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by tuner
    Is there anyway to keep it from spreading?
    Yeah.... get the patch painted, nothing else is going to stop paint decay after it starts to rust/oxidate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Damn I was hoping there was somthing else I could do. I guess ill have to check into getting those spots painted. Thanks Luis C

Welcome dude

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Thread Information