CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default NW USA / Canada Celica / Alltrac meet ***NEXT WEEKEND***

Hey guys,

Wanted to make sure everyone possible is invited to the meet next weekend (aug 5-7) in Vernon, BC. Anyone can come!

Here is a pic of where Vernon is, followed by the estimated travel times:

Travel times:

Seattle, WA: 6hrs, 10min. 346 miles.
    Spokane, WA: 6hrs, 28min. 281 miles.
    Olympia, WA: 7hrs, 11min. 407 miles.

Portland, OR: 9hrs, 1min. 519 miles.

Vancouver, BC, CAN: 5hrs, 3min. 275 miles (442 km)
    Victoria, BC, CAN: 7hrs, 35 min. 325 miles (523 km)
    Calgary, AB, CAN: 6hrs, 54min. 343 miles (552 km)
    Edmonton, AB, CAN: 9hrs, 55min. 527 miles (848 km)

I will be there, as will several others. We may get some track time for fun, not to mention a wicked cruise planned.

Here is a link to the discussion on alltrac.net.

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6663

Let me know if you have any questions!!

You can contact me at chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca , PM me, or call my cell at 403-519-2406.

Thanks guys!

Chris
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member RickyNo will become famous soon enough

I'm movin' from quebec the 8th... too bad, i'll miss this, i would've gone to meet you guys.
    You morons have vacancy signs on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Damn! Its gonna be fun...

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

sloceli

If anyone is considering going I might have a couch in my room. The hotels are not cheep up there. I will be staying in the same hotel as Chris.

Images

I just realized there's a beer garden open on Saturday night. This will be good....very good....

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

sloceli

Woot. I just posted this over on PSTOC.COM maybe we can get some more peeps.

Thread Information