CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default My 2002 Celica GTS w/TRD kit

I have done only a few mods: custom red painted calipers front and back, Injen short ram intake, tanabe super racing spec exhaust, ac auto teknik indiglo gauges... AND instead of doing the normal S2000 antenna which i think looks like an ugly tree stub.. i was able to get my friends 03 Corolla S antenna.. which i think looks very elegant/classy on the celica. its twice as long as the S2000 but doesnt look like a penis is on the back side of my car.... and i try to keep my car cleannnnn all the time hehe

very clean. nice car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

word, i'm impressed
    Sorry, no picture currently available. Too many users can't take graphic humor.

looks good

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mike431635 is on a distinguished road Mike431635's Avatar

IMHO 7th gens only look good with the TRD kit, and yours is no exception. Nice ride.

you didnt get the s2k antenna cause you thought it looked tacky, but you have a canister exhaust??

anyways... i really like the car. the antenna does look good , i just apperently am not a fan of canisters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AIM: ibanezgfx

AllOutRed90

that a tanabe exhaust, its just not some cheap ebay ripoff can....

i know
    i just felt like givin him some shit. its all good and that canister does look pretty decent.
    i LOVE the TRD kit though

AIM: ibanezgfx

Thread Information