CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default how much did you pay for your 6th gen?

Like the title says......im leaning towards them as my next car! I have my eye on a 96 gt hatch but they want 3k w/ 144k miles on it
    Custom Intake
    Universal Muffler
    Hawk HP Brake Pads
    2002 MR2 Spyder Wheels
    Lowered By Zenn Springs 1.8" dropped

I didnt pay anything for mine.

Maybe thats cause I dont have one! LOLZ (sorry. I had to be a smartass.)
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

I got a 94 2.0 twincam with 93k miles on the clock for £550.00 and its sweet as a nut!!!!!

well for my st202 i only paid 250 us dollars
    proud owner of a 1990 celica gt usdm, 1994 celica jdm

I paid aorund 3500-4k for my 94 with under 150k miles.... but that was 6 years ago.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Hmm. A lot. Way, way more than the one you're looking at, but it has far less miles and is also equipped with 4WD.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

^^^^smartass!

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

you guys suck having the better celica's variety
    Custom Intake
    Universal Muffler
    Hawk HP Brake Pads
    2002 MR2 Spyder Wheels

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/toyota/...mileage=144000

Seriously. Offer $2500, 'cause it's guaranteed to need something.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

^^^ Agreed. I paid 4k for mine 1.5 years ago and that's because the body is immaculate. 3 weeks after my purchase, the motor threw a rod bearing in cyl. 3.... Another 1k into a new motor and associated parts. Stupid me didn't replace the clutch at the same time and just got finished with a 2-day-motor-out-then-in-again clutch job in the jaws of a Michigan winter...

At least there's no rust
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

I have a 94 ST that I haven't decided if it's a parts car or not.
    I paid $500 in it, but the wiring is a mess. It has 105k miles on the chassis, absolutely no rust, and a 60 kilometer 7AFE from Japan.

I have a 94 ST that I haven't decided if it's a parts car or not.
    I paid $500 in it, but the wiring is a little messy. It has 105k miles on the chassis, absolutely no rust, and a 60 kilometer 7AFE from Japan.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

94 GT coupe that I bout 6 years ago for $4k and about 111k on the ticker.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

99 GT Liftback about a year ago with 155k for $3700

I paid 300 for my 94 st although its got over 170k on the body and had a blown engine when i got it

1900 for my 94 w/ 184k on it two years ago now has 221k on it.

oh well i tried but he refused
    Custom Intake
    Universal Muffler
    Hawk HP Brake Pads
    2002 MR2 Spyder Wheels

i dont see paying more then 2k for a 6th gen unless its a gt4 then 2k in that case is a huge steal
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

it all depends where you live, toyotas are expensive here especially anything around or after 1995 (cept a toyota truck they can still get up high even in the late 80s models). With that said im seeing 6th gens between 2500-5000k around here. They are actaully selling for between the same or more than a 7th gen

i paid 800 for mine with 173,xxx miles on it and slight body damage
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

$7100 base, then another $2k to get it in my driveway and road legal

Quote Originally Posted by 85gtsblackman View Post
    im seeing 6th gens between 2500-5000k around here.
    it's pretty much the same here

$2,500 sounds like a good offer on the car. If he wants $3k for it and it's actually worth $3k, the car has to be pristine, all maintenance done with proof, new tires, and capable of winning car shows because the finish is in such good shape. But for a car that old with that many miles... $2-$2,500. That's about it.

I bought one of mine for $6,500, five years ago. Four years ago, another one for $7,400. Three years ago, $300. February this year, $250. Just depends on where the car is, who the seller is, etc. I could have bought a '96 ST that still ran, had slight body damage, and needed a new clutch for $580, but I passed on that one in lieu of the $250 Celica.

1998 Celica GT- BEAMS Swapped.
    1997 Supra- TT 6 speed, bone stock.
    2006 4Runner- DD.

my god cars sound like they cost alot in the u.s!

Monkey with a screwdriver kungFUBAR is on a distinguished road kungFUBAR's Avatar
    kungFUBAR has been to an annual Dragon Meet! kungFUBAR has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by richee3 View Post
    ...for a car that old...
    6th gens aren't old.
    Remember kids, speed kills. So do forks.

It's a work in progress...Dragon 2011 2012?

$8300 for my 94 GT-Four WRC...then after paint, shipping to a closer port, and tax...just about $10,000

Thread Information