CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: buffing?

AllOutRed90

Default buffing?

i was wondering what buffing is? how do you do it? what supplies are needed? and does it take off faded/discolored/scratch paint?

My buddy owns a detail shop and buffed my truck, using a power buffer and some sort of liquid compound. Took like 95% of my swirl marks out, and some light scratches.

AllOutRed90

wow....more info anyone? cost?

I wish i could give you more details on it. it should also un-dull your paint.

I paid $50 for total detail which included buff. he charges like $200 something normaly i think

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Go to autopia.org -- check out the Learn section, listed at the top of the main page. Welcome to the world of auto detailing.
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

AllOutRed90

thanks alot man

Thread Information