CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Idea: Template for forum resources.

First off, I have next to NIL experience for web design, especially in this case. I was wondering if someone could/would create some sort of web template that each forum's moderators could use to create a single, easy to access resource for that forum. I am thinking something with a Title on the top that would say "CelicaTech _____ forum resource" and then a frame on the left with all of the topics listed. The body of the page would then change to reflect which link you clicked on in the frame to the left. Having a single page such as this for each forum would make it VERY easy to access all of our archived information.

Does anyone have enough competence to take on a task like this? I would like to see this done sometime in the near future as I have a LOT of information on my computer that I'd like to see out and available for our members (and soon-to-be members).

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

Does this seem like a nice idea to anyone else, or am I asking for too much?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

Thread Information