CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1993 Celica Electrical Problem

I have a Manual 1993 ST184R Celica. I have lost power to the electric windows, A/C, cabin fan, instrument gauges and reverse lights. Is there a relay that works this cluster of problems? Has anybody encountered this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Celica93 View Post
    I have a Manual 1993 ST184R Celica. I have lost power to the electric windows, A/C, cabin fan, instrument gauges and reverse lights. Is there a relay that works this cluster of problems? Has anybody encountered this problem?
    There really isn't a single fuse or relay that is responsible for the set of items you don't have power for. All the items start their power source from Junction Block No. 2 (the block where your battery is located). If your alternator is working properly to keep your battery charge good, then your H-Fuse (#9) in that junction block is working fine (but if you aren't able to keep a charge on your battery with the engine running, you need to check if that main 100A fuse is blown). The only other fuse is the system that has all the items you listed on it is the H-Fusion #11 (AM1 - 40A) in this same junction block. This AM1 fuse also provides source power to other components you didn't mention.

Thread Information