CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1994 Celica gt ECU wiring help

Can anyone please help me find the wiring diagram for the 1994 Toyota Celica GT 5sfe ecu pins? I'm trying to install megasquirt 1 on my 5sfte

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I would think it's in the BGBs on here?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote Originally Posted by darthbollo View Post
    Can anyone please help me find the wiring diagram for the 1994 Toyota Celica GT 5sfe ecu pins? I'm trying to install megasquirt 1 on my 5sfte
    Have you ever found a wiring diagram for '94 Celica GT? A buddy of might is considering one as his next project right after we finished installing the new brake kit and xd rims on his current truck project. The one he's looking at needs a wiring diagram.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

found THIS on Google.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '94 GT-Four WRC
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Hey yeah I did also I salvaged an ecu to get an exact pinout. this is for my 1994 celica gt california spec 5sfe

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Awesome. Good luck with the the rest of the swap, and be sure to keep us updated.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '94 GT-Four WRC
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Thread Information