CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Doubt this is the venue -- but perhaps?

Anyone have experience with 5th wheel campers?

Been looking at all them and are completely blitzed. So may makes, models, submodels,floor plans, etc. We have it narrowed down to a couple - but it looks like they're all the same?

I'm finding out that all the brands are owned by Thor Industries -- but the dealers all say shit about the others (Forest River bashes Heartland, Heartland bashes Jayco, Jayco bashes Heartland and Forest River, etc).
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

I live 30 minutes from Elkhart IN where most of the major brands you mention are made. Unfortunately that entire industry is a mess. They are all using the same business model. Pound out as many units as absolutely possible as fast and cheap as possible. Unfortunately "quality control" is rarely a priority. Not saying they are all bad, but they generally aren't built the best. I don't own a camper, and am not up on all of the models so unfortunately I'm not sure what brands/models are better than others, but just be careful and do as much research as possible before you snag one, and make sure it has a good warranty. There is a lot of junk out there.

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

What is wrong with a tent?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    What is wrong with a tent?
    Not a dang thing. I'm going tenting this weekend with the boys at the lake for a night to take the SxS out and explore, do some fishing, drink some beer and enjoy a campfire.

Cross county trips tenting just isn't an option for what we have planned.

We have it narrowed down to these guys --

Heartland Fuel 362
    Heartland Torque (don't recall the model, but it's a 39'er).
    Forest River XLR Boost (same, another 38'er).
    Jayco Talon (big boy, 43'er).

From what I can tell, the Fuel, Torque and Talon are all made on the same damn line. Quality appears to be the same, but Jayco has a much better warranty than the others.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

Having worked at a dealer, I just wouldn't. Rent one when you need it.
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"

Thread Information