CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Default Curren front end

I think a curren front end on a hatchback celica would be the bee's knees. It would be like the s15 front end on a s13 Nissan. Or a jdm front end on a dc2 Integra. Do any of you feel like this should be done? I have not seen one yet. If you guys have pictures please post!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It can be done the 6th Gen pretty easy, seeing as how the Curren is a different nose on the Celica coupe.

And the S15 and the S13 are different generations, I think are are meaning a Sylvia front end on a 240SX. It is called Sileighty in Japan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

If I remember right there's a non-flip front for the 4th and 5th gens too, I can't remember what they're called though. They make the Celica look too much like just another car to me, but I'm sure they have appeal to some people.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

The Corona coupe front end fit the fourth gen Celica and used flush headlights instead of the pop-ups.

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Ha, it looks like the Corona VX Coupe was the same as the Celica Coupe other than the hood, grill and headlight, even the fenders and bumper look the same.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Thread Information