CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Aftermarket Stereo Problem in 90 GTS

Alright so here goes the problems i have been having also sorry if answers have been posted but i haven't been able to find a guide that works for me but on to the problem.

So i have been trying to replace my old head unit in my car and have run into well more then one issue. i finally got the new aftermarket stereo to turn on but no sound and have them wired to the wires by the system 10 factory amp under the passenger seat. I also could not find a constant power (grey with dots was not a constant in my car) so i had to wire it into the sub power wire coming off the battery (which works) and was wondering what could cause the speakers to not work? Also cant seem to find a harness that works with my car as it has 12 pins... Will post pictures in a bit tho currently not home) Any advice or tips would be appreciated and i thank you all for your time.

(NEvermind cant post links for 7 days if you need pictures ill figure some out)
    Last edited by morterivenditore; 10-04-2018 at 06:34 PM.

nevermind figgured it out got it all working and the sub kicking again. Was a simple fix guess the clips werent on fully. Dumb mistake for the day LOL

Thread Information