CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 205 Superstrut

Default 205 Superstrut

Although I love my 205, and it puts a smile on my face everytime I sit down Iíve come to a crossroads. I havenít driven it in 4 years because the super strut is worn out and it just eats the inside of the front tires. I have sourced parts in the past but those seem to have disappeared, now Fensport seems to be the only spot left at 500 pounds/arm

Does anyone know of other spots for parts (CDN would be nice)? My other options are the macpherson swap or unfortunately selling or scrapping it, and looking for a different project.
    Black 94 GT-Four
    HKS SMF Intake
    3in. Exhaust
    16x7.5 Racing Hart Superlative Dish Rims

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

There is a member on 6GC that rebuilds them.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=97436

He goes into pricing on page 4.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

You can order the parts from Toyota. Amayama has the best price I could find. Get the banana arm, lower arm, figure 8 and upper ball joint for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefire View Post
    Although I love my 205, and it puts a smile on my face everytime I sit down Iíve come to a crossroads. I havenít driven it in 4 years because the super strut is worn out and it just eats the inside of the front tires. I have sourced parts in the past but those seem to have disappeared, now Fensport seems to be the only spot left at 500 pounds/arm

Does anyone know of other spots for parts (CDN would be nice)? My other options are the macpherson swap or unfortunately selling or scrapping it, and looking for a different project.
    I live in Regina and have a bunch of suspension parts for the ST205 if interested. I sent you a PM.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Junior Member BonzaiCelica is on a distinguished road

mmhhhmm you must not visit 6gc forum at all??? I personally had my figure 8 (camber control links) refurbished by GT4 Racing.eu Howerer that company still sells products on ebay but i don't see the service to refurbish superstrut parts any more.

But here is this guy on 6gc. His product is even better because if you have a lower control arm that needs all new spherical bushings he will make them new again and if they happen to fail, the only thing you'll need to do is ask him for replacement bushings for a specific part of the control arm and you can press them in yourself because of the cotter pin design that he will manufacture on your OEM superstrut arms.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?...&#entry1096083

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

GT4 Play also sells the parts but they're based in the UK so shipping might get steep.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Thread Information