CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Headlights

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Default Headlights

Hey all,

Prime mr2 has these headlights for the sw20. I emailed them asking about the interchangeabilty between the 5th gen Celica headlights and sw20. They unfortunately didn't know. Do you guys know if these are able to fit our cars?

https://primedriven.com/products/hel...rsion-headlamp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

According to the internet they both take an H6054 so I don't see why they wouldn't fit a T18 if they're built to that spec. Also that link gave me a discount code for 5% off if you want it: 5percent
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Nice, the bulbs are plug and play and hi/low. Almost thinking of ordering them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Thanks underscore! For the confirmation and the coupon.

Yeah, I'm really interested in them too pinto. Only because it's from prime. I bought some cheap diamond cut hid housings from eBay before and the light went in every direction instead of just down and forward.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Thread Information