CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brainstorm?

Default Brainstorm?

had to jump the celica as she sat for 2 weeks and I forgot to undo the neg post.... warmed the car up and i noticed that none of the gauges where working.... but the lights on the cluster itself come on.... ideas on whats up?

dont have time to meddle with fuses and such so if someone has a direct location of a cluster fuse or something that would be helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

You lazy fucks.....lol anyways its the #1 fuse in the drivers floor panel. It was blown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Haha sorry man, not as much traffic on here as there used to be. But good job, my first guess was a fuse and there are only two places with fuses in our car. Main fuse box under the hood and near your foot.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Yeah I was thinking about it and thought 'I can check my EWD' but forgot about it.

#facepalm
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Better late than never?

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information