CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to all !!

Red face Hello to all !!

Hi everyone , i have 2 toyota celica 2.0 gti one with 156 hp and the second is 175 hp ( if i'm wrong please let me know ) on both on the left side where is the distribution (yamaha 3sge)
    Now i want to know if i can turbocharge one of them what do i need to purchase i know that this may be expensive but is a dream and i really wish this could be done . I'll wait for someone to guide me if is possible . I have also some pictures with the engine maybe this will help ? Let me know . Regards

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Welcome --

Yes you can turbo the 3sge. There have been folks that have done this before. The 3sge though is more known and used as the high-revving motor. Probably be better financially to build the NA 3sge up and let it rev to the moon.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information