CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Accurate wiring diagram (starting, ignition) for JDM ST185

Anyone know where I can find this? Specifically for Starting and Ignition? The Ctech BGB is USDM. Everything you find online you don't get the subtle differences. I need a 100% accurate diagram to trouble shoot a really annoying problem. Thanks,
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would start with the BGB. My car has a JDM engine in it but used the stock wiring harness. The only thing on the harness that didn't get hooked up was the EGR components. This is due to the fact that the JDM engine doesn't have the EGR system.

It may not be perfect but is should be close enough. It's going to be very difficult to find a Japan diagram, much less one with English on it.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Thread Information