CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Thread: ECU swap help

Threaded View

Default ECU swap help

I replied to an old thread in General Discussion. No replies so posting new thread.

EDIT: I'm guessing it would be easier going with another JDM ECU because of EGR? My engine is JDM and has no EGR.

Have to replace my ECU. Mine is 89661-2B280 which from my research is a 92 JDM.
    I found one for sale that says its a 92 but its CND 89661-20760.

Comparing the pin out diagram I will have to move some pins but what about the missing or added pins? And the FC is on a completely different plug. Ugh!
    Added:
    EGR
    TPC
    STJ

Missing:
    G-
    ACT
    CCO

Last edited by 90ToyAllTrac; 09-25-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information