CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3rd gen parts

Default 3rd gen parts

Hey guys,*
    Are gen3 long blocks with good compression (180 psi cold) worth much? What about a ct20b in good shape?
    I'm thinking of doing something and I'll have a st205 long block, trans and other things to sell but I'm wondering what these parts are worth now.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap, 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Depends on the year of block - some of the early ones can have core drift issues so are unsuitable for overboring. I would be interested in the transmission!

Sorry man, I wouldn't ship the engine or trans.
    This plan might not happen since I acquired what I needed. I'd still do it though if I had a buyer for the engine and trans.....

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap, 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Thread Information