CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ECU help

Hybrid View

Default ECU help

So I'm planning on taking out my 5sfe and putting in a 3sgte but I wanna keep it fwd. do I use the ECU that comes with the 3sgte if so does it matter that I swap the trans and use the trans from my 5sfe? How do I go about this to make sure everything works together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Take a gander over at the forced induction forum for info on all that good stuff.

You can swap the 3sgte into there. You'll need the 3sgte ECU and wiring harness. You'll also need to re-pin/re-wire the harnesses together (5sfe/3sgte). You can use the 5sfe transmission as well.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information