CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default autometer wideband

hey guys,
    I sent in my autometer phantom wideband gauge because some of the lines that make the numbers on the screen didn't light up anymore so for example, if its a number 8 it looks like a 6 or 3.
    I did a live chat before i sent it in and they told me the cost will be minimal. today i got the call it can't be repaired and they would offer me a discount on a new one for $150 thats normally $300.
    I told them ill call back and she told me I can choose a lower priced model if I want and they'll give a discount on the one I choose.
    I had a good friend that recommended the autometer brand when I first got my all-trac.
    I bought it in 2009 so i got my money's worth and its been with my all-trac since.
    I plan on running 16-17 psi on my ct20b with the stock ecu right now.
    Before i ran 17 psi for a good amount of time with my gen2 and ct20b and fuel/afr's wasn't a issue
    what would you guys suggest?
    yeah its my money but i like advice from people that know what they are doing when I'm still learning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap (gen2 electronics), 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'm a big fan of Innovate and their widebands but that's just me.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Thread Information