CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Part order

Hybrid View

Default Part order

Yo,

I need a few items for a 92 MR2 Turbo. I need to order ASAP, please let me know what is available and what's backordered.

All exhaust gaskets:
    Manifold
    Turbo to manifold
    Turbo "elbow"
    Downpipe/cat
    Muffler and midpipe "donuts"

Thermostat gasket/oring
    Spark plugs
    valve cover gasket
    cam and crank seals
    Turbo oil return line gasket and banjo gasket

Thanks!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

If you order NOW, I can have everything and ship tomorrow. Here are your part numbers and quantities needed. The gasket kit has all the related turbo gaskets in it.

Thanks, Tracy

90080-31022 SEAL, TYP 1
    90311-35040 SEAL, TYP 2
    11213-88381 GASKET, C 1
    11214-88381 GASKET, C 1
    90919-01180-83 PLUG, SPA 4
    90916-03075 THERMOSTA 1
    16325-62010 GASKET, W 1
    90917-06049 GASKET, E 1
    90917-06056 GASKET, E 1
    17173-88381 GASKET, E 2
    04175-74030 GASKET KI 1
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Awesome, thanks. I know I missed the order for tomorrow, but thanks for getting it together so fast. I forgot the hardware for the exhaust. Can I get part numbers and quantities for exhaust studs and nuts - everything from the manifold down. I have to assume the existing ones are going to be little turds and should replace'm. As long as I can get everything by Tuesday or so I should still be fine. Thanks!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

here you go! Starts at the head and goes back to the muffler.

90179-10094 NUT 9 (7 of both if 12/91 and older)
    90116-10113 BOLT, STU 9

90179-10066 NUT 4
    90116-10125 BOLT, STU 4

90116-10125 BOLT, STU 6
    90179-10094 NUT 6

90116-08171 BOLT, STU 2
    90179-08072 NUT 2

90119-08374 BOLT, W/W 3
    90116-10146 BOLT, STU 3
    90080-17187 NUT, LOCK 3

91512-81035 BOLT, FLA 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Order placed, thanks for your help!
    –verb (used with object)

Any time!

Thank you!

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

*sigh* This is gonna suck.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanJoey View Post
    *sigh* This is gonna suck.
    –verb (used with object)

Hi again Tracy. Looks like the EGR pipe that bolts to the head is cracked. Could I get part number/price/availability on that guy and any associated gasket(s)?
    –verb (used with object)

I think it's the 25601-88383, just want to make sure.
    –verb (used with object)

Thread Information