CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Help - ST205 Part Numbers

Hi everyone.
    I realize this kind of doesn't belong in this part of the forum but the parts or part numbers I'm looking for relate to the GT4.
    My son and I are in the process of swapping a 1MZ-FE/E153 from a 2000 Solara into his 94 Celica ST. We have accumulated a lot of parts but just realized we need the motor/trans mount brackets from an ST205. Does anyone here know the part numbers for the front & rear engine mount brackets (the ones that attach to the bellhousing) & the bracket that bolts to the top of the trans for the trans mount. My thought was to try to order them from Toyota if they're still available.
    Better yet if someone knows where I can find them would be great.
    Thanks for your time & any info you can provide, Steve.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I tried to source them a year or two ago and at least the rear one was not available from Toyota any more. Best bet is to find someone parting out or with spares.

Here are the part numbers though:

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I think those are only the partial numbers, the full ones are 10 digits. 12311A in that diagram is 12311-74160, 12321A is 12321-74310, 12325A is 12325-74230. All of them only cross reference to the ST205 Celica/Corona/Carina.

I'm not sure if he deals with 205's but there's a guy in the UK who deals specifically in parting out GTFours, he's on Facebook as GT4partsbreaker or something like that. He might be able to source some for you if you can't find any on this continent.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

I would recommend looking at Amayama.com. They can source OEM Toyota parts from Japan and ship anywhere in the world. I have purchased from them in the past with good results for parts not available elsewhere. Keep in mind your order will pass through customs as it enters the country, so it will take a while to arrive and you may owe customs fees when you receive it.

Thread Information