CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taking a chance

Hybrid View

Default Taking a chance

Any chance that you guys will be doing a boxing day sale of some sort, like free/cheaper shipping to Canada lol?? For some reason the Toyota here can't find gen 3sgte valve cover gaskets and the Hfh #4 & #5 with the part numbers, and when I out those part# on your website they are listed... Anyways... Just trying to save a few bucks lol thanks in advance

Milo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Hey if Lithia can't help kbox.ca is a good resource and based in Canada
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

I have all of the parts in stock but no sales going. We should be able to put everything in a small flat rate box which will help keep the cost down.
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Kbox doesn't have those items and doesn't know when they will have them in stock, I already tried haha... What's the lowest shipping cost you can give me?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thread Information