CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member dkrew is on a distinguished road

Images

Default Part number and availability check

I'm very close to make a purchase but wanted to make sure that this part number is correct 52119-20929. It is for the ST185 CS bumper but to my understanding this part is no longer available? Which leads me to want to double check because the Lithia website shows an item with the part number as well as the other components of the bumper, could this be too good to be true? If someone from Lithia could respond that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance
    DK3W

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It is my understanding that there are no more bumper covers available. I checked three years ago and there was one left in the county from the dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

They are discontinued and no longer available.

Thanks, Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

I've been searching for body parts all the past year. You will find endless Toyota dealer sites that have severely out of date parts availability. They don't link their websites to the national Toyota parts database. Best way is to call any dealer and have them check the system. They can bring up diagrams and find the right part numbers and check if they are available.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

There's I think 3 different part numbers for the RC/CS bumper covers, a couple years ago there were a couple of each left in the US but they couldn't be sold in the US.

I found my old email to the dealer, this was as of September 2 years ago. Prices were Canadian.

52119-20929 is $535.90 QTY 2

52119-20926 is 363.30 QTY 1

52021-20210 is 330.30 QTY 4
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Thread Information