CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member dkrew is on a distinguished road

Images

Cool Miss Super Red!!

Back in the game!! Hey there Celicatech Fam, it's been quite a while since I have been active so I have decided to get back into it and have gotten myself another 5th gen. Before I start getting into my new project of mine, just want to give a little background of how my love for Celicas began. When I was a freshman back in HS (2006) I got a hand me down car from my older brother which happened to be a 1991 GTS and learned a lot from trial and error, she started giving me problems around 2010 and they just led to more problems so I decided to give up on her 2012 and she became a parts car, the love faded away.............until just last summer I found a beauty of a car, a 1990 super red GTS. I knew I had to have her so I purchased her. A nostalgic feeling came back to me as I drove another Celica again and became overjoyed about owning one again. I have a vision to hopefully soon turn into reality. I have slowly been hunting down JDM parts for my super red ever since I purchased the car and I have to say the progress keeps on going. I will keep posting about progress whenever I have the chance but for now here are some pictures of when I first got her and with a sweet car bra I was lucky enough to get my hands on.

DK3W

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice! Congrats! Looks to be in pretty good shape!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava

Nice. What's the story with that All Trac in the back?
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Welcome! Nice photos.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Thread Information