CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Threaded View

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Default 4th gen swap issues

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with starting my fresh swap. I was super excited this weekend because the swap is basically done. Double checked all fluids and tried to turn her over. Nothing. dash and everything is getting power, i am getting fuel. pulled the fuel line and its squirting out. It wont even crank. i heard the starter click a few times and stopped after that so i thought it might be stuck. hit it lightly with a hammer a couple times but no go. so i pulled the starter and replaced it with a brand new one. still nothing. my next step is to measure the battery with a multi-meter and then check to make sure the starter is getting power.

-brand new optima red top
    -wire harness by prime MR2

any ideas you guys?
    Last edited by celica91gts; 08-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Thread Information