CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Wheel size decision HELP!

Can anyone with a 6th gen celica with 17's and or 16's on it lowered show me when yours looks like.. Idk if I wanna go 17's or 16's yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

This was my hatch on OEM Mitsu 18s and Megan Coilovers

They were 18x7 et +42

I had 20mm spacer adaptors, which brought the offset down to +22.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

This was my vert on intrax springs and KYB struts with OEM FRS wheels. The fronts needed a 10mm spacer to clear the calipers.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    This was my hatch on OEM Mitsu 18s and Megan Coilovers

They were 18x7 et +42

I had 20mm spacer adaptors, which brought the offset down to +22.
    How low did you go with 18s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car was dropped down, such that there was no wheel gap. I don't know how low it was, but it was pretty low.

The only thing I really had to do was roll the rear fenders all the way.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I hate say it but the FR-S wheels look good on the Celica. I like that look.

That is the thing I dislike the most on the FR-S/BRZ. I really can't stand the look of the wheels on them. Good Celica wheel though.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

I'm with you on that Mike. I did like the way the FRS wheels brought the car into this decade.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Thread Information