CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Camber kit help...

So I got some Meagan racing adjustable coilovers and I'm trying to find a camber kit for my rear and front. But to be honest idk where to look, what I'm looking at or for or even what brand is the best for your buck. I read mostly just camber bolts for the rear but that seem too good to be true to just need only bolts for rear camber.Need some opinions and info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front has plates already, for the rear most I use the Eibach bolts on my 5th gen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Yah I haven't put the Megan racing coilovers on yet cause I wanna put everything on a once. So I haven't looked to see if it has camber adjustment for the front yet. But all I need are them bolts and should be good for the rear?

I was thinking about getting this... Seems better. Think it's for front and rear too

The Eibach kit is just two bolts. They say the same bolt works front and rear, it doesn't.

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

So am I gonna need 2 bolts for each wheel?

No, one on each wheel, directions are included on the box. If not, use the top hole on the strut to wheel.

Ok so I just need four bolts total, gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by kazmania101 View Post
    Ok so I just need four bolts total, gotcha!

What everyone else has said. I only need front camber bolts due to what is likely unreported front end damage. My driver side camber plate is fully tilted towards the driver side (positive camber) and yet had a -2.5 camber, when the passenger side is fully tilted toward the driver's side (negative camber) it also had -2.5 camber.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath View Post
    What everyone else has said. I only need front camber bolts due to what is likely unreported front end damage. My driver side camber plate is fully tilted towards the driver side (positive camber) and yet had a -2.5 camber, when the passenger side is fully tilted toward the driver's side (negative camber) it also had -2.5 camber.
    You sure the ride height is the same on both sides? Also, have you done a corner balance?

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanJoey View Post
    You sure the ride height is the same on both sides? Also, have you done a corner balance?
    Measured height, within 1/16" on several flat surfaces. No corner balance because shit is money I don't want to put down right now (budget living ftw).

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Which Megans did you get? Some of them have front adjustable camber on the strut mounts themselves. If so, you'd only need 2 bolts. Just make sure to get an alignment after and they'll set the camber with the bolts. Depending on how much you lower, they may or may not be able to get the #s in spec with bolts alone.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The Eibach kit is two bolts. One for each side. You use one bolt on right top, and one bolt left top.

My Megans had adjustable camber plates. I didn't know that Megan had a model that didn't.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Thread Information