CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Official 2016 "Dragon" meet 4/29-5/1

The official Dragon meet will be held April 29 through May 1, 2016 at the Little Switzerland Inn, Little Switzerland NC.

This is a fabulous location ON the Blue Ridge Parkway and 45 minutes from downtown Asheville NC. For flyers the airport code is AVL.

Be advised that the owner is also my personal friend and everything will reflect on me. I've secured rooms at 30% off the regular rate for the entire weekend and anymore you may need. He gave us a 30 day window to make reservations at the hotel. Slim but possible chance to get it extended.

This place is awesome. Great location. Great food and a fun BAR that doesn't close at 11! It does not have cooking provisions in the rooms so plan for that. Spruce Pine is a few miles away for gas/Walmart/shopping and other local eateries.

https://switzerlandinn.com/

Please call ASAP to make your reservations. Advise them you are with the Celica club for the discount.

800-654-4026

I will update THIS post as necessary.
    Last edited by The Captain; 01-11-2016 at 12:42 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Reserved for updates and itineraries.

Is anybody going?

Yeah, I'm going, just deciding on what room to get. Plus are we going to try to buy out the Diamond back?

I'm sure you're getting a romantic little spot for Dea and yourself.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

We need to figure out my job situation. I'm having trouble committing to anything while I'm not working.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

me and brian are sharing a room

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath View Post

I'm sure you're getting a romantic little spot for Dea and yourself.
    Lucky guess!

I'm planning on it. Wife is currently unemployed though so that is affecting my cash flow at the moment.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I am going to be honest and admit that I am not sure if I am going or not this year. The venue has nothing to do with it, and finances aren't the issue either. It isn't lack of desire, it is more of lack of pieces falling into time.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I can't actually comment on if I'm able to go or not. If I can I will. If not I won't. There is a lot of logistics it takes to get me out there, that it doesn't take folks from the east. Would I drive? I'd like to. Don't know how those seats will feel for a long haul. That type of shit. I genera;;y don't know if I'm able to go to the "Dragon" for any of the years I've been until about a month before.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Some of you guys want to split the Balsam cottage?

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Me and the Misses will be there, I think, I'm pretty sure.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Im pretty sure the cottage was rented out unless you are the one that rented it.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs View Post
    Im pretty sure the cottage was rented out unless you are the one that rented it.
    Nope, wasn't me...

So just got off the phone, there's one Chanticleer room (mountain view) remaining, and three A-frame cabins left. Anyone want to split one or did whomever just booked an A-frame have room to spare?

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath View Post
    So just got off the phone, there's one Chanticleer room (mountain view) remaining, and three A-frame cabins left. Anyone want to split one or did whomever just booked an A-frame have room to spare?
    I already tried to swindle the lady into giving me the Balsam Cottage. Wasn't happening. Apparently there is a HS reunion going on during that weekend and a pair of couples got it.

Ben and I are in an A-Frame. All those coming single should rock the Diamondback Lodge. Cheap as balls and you'll get the whole area if there is enough of ya.

That's all you get because of Luni's lame as fuck signature rules.

I'll split a room Marshall. Depending on what it costs I guess. I highly doubt I'll be able to trust the van enough to make that trip this year, otherwise I'd be sleeping in it.

Pretty sure I need a place, and I dont know about Baby Bear, but if hes going he will need a place too.

I guess it may have to be the Diamondback for us?
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Pretty sure I need a place, and I dont know about Baby Bear, but if hes going he will need a place too.

I guess it may have to be the Diamondback for us?
    Well, the A frames have a king bedroom, a double bed in a loft and a sleeper sofa. Only one bathroom, and it is out of the one bedroom.

Luni are you bringing the lady?

Who is flying in when? Anyone who needs a place to crash on the way up is more than welcome. I have room.

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It just depends for me. I'm only coming if I can bring Mud, but her engine isn't done. If it gets too close and I don't have ample shakedown time I'll trailer her, but I'd have to buy a trailer. If I buy a trailer, it's going to be aluminum. They aren't cheap so I'll have to really consider.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Da fuq. I thought you had already bought a trailer?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

For now, it looks like I'm out this year.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The trailer I had, my dad turned into a pretzel.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    For now, it looks like I'm out this year.
    Bitch, you live RIGHT THERE. You better show up.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Thread Information