CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Bitch, you live RIGHT THERE. You better show up.
    I'm going to try. If I do make it I'll have to bring the IS again. There's no way I'll have the All Trac up and running by then.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be in Asheville Wednesday afternoon ~3pm it looks like. So I'll be there Wed/Thurs then head up to Little Swiss on Friday. Anyone wanna brewery/food hop in Asheville w/ me and the woman is more than welcome! I'll post more deets as shit gets finalized/purchases. Should be by ~Wednesday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    That's all you get because of Luni's lame as fuck signature rules.

Who is coming through Atlanta? I have an extra bed and plenty of floor space.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I may stay with you a night, LARRRRRRRRRRRRRY!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

So Asheville Wednesday afternoon till Friday morning. Staying at the Renaissance Hotel downtown. Going to be hitting up breweries and eating badass food the whole time. Any of y'all are welcome to join!

I am pretty much all booked, hope y'all are too! Orgy Friday night at our A-frame, BYOL!

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

If anyone needs Asheville advise, you know that's where I am from.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Where the sloots at?

The good looking ones.

With all their teeth.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Where the sloots at?

The good looking ones.

With all their teeth.
    Well, you don't have any sisters out there, so you won't be getting laid.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Where the sloots at?

The good looking ones.

With all their teeth.
    I thought you were bringing them from chi-town?

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Flight booked. Only thing that isn't is the rental car. Getting excited sloots!

*sigh* Wish John was my captain so I could join the mile high club!

looks like a possible 4 cars coming from Murderland

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

John we gonna take em up Roan Mountain? I haven't been there in years.
    A little further out is 209 to Hot Springs, that's a great road but I donno if anybody would want to go that far. I could show you guys my secrete little test mountain if we go out there though.
    Swing by and see the double wide trailer I grew up in, see how the meth heads next door are doing you know.
    Last edited by CollapsedNut; 03-04-2016 at 06:14 AM.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    John we gonna take em up Roan Mountain? I haven't been there in years.
    A little further out is 209 to Hot Springs, that's a great road but I donno if anybody would want to go that far. I could show you guys my secrete little test mountain if we go out there though.
    Swing by and see the double wide trailer I grew up in, see how the meth heads next door are doing you know.
    Haven't come up with any routes yet.

I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Let's make a list of who's going.

Add yo-self.

1.John and (maybe) Dea

1.John and (maybe) Dea
    2. Marshall +1 (most probably)

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

1.John and (maybe) Dea
    3. Bugs and Krispy

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Was just looking. We should probably update the Dragon info on the opening page. It still has last year's date and info.

Just sayin.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Images

I ain't goin. No trailer, spending too much money on mudhoney, not enough accrued paid vacation so it'd be unpaid, plus I don't really like you guys.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

^Glad I'm not the only one that sucks by not going this year.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

1.John and (maybe) Dea
    3. Bugs and Krispy
    4. Azzy, Ginger gf, Bro & bro lady

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    I ain't goin. No trailer, spending too much money on mudhoney, not enough accrued paid vacation so it'd be unpaid, plus I don't really like you guys.
    Well at least I know why you cry when we cuddle.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

1.John and (maybe) Dea
    3. Bugs and Krispy
    4. Azzy, Ginger gf, Bro & bro lady
    5. Brian and Christine

Isn't the beard coming too John? Also, anyone plan on coming to Asheville?

We'll probably do a day in Asheville as part of the itinerary. Probably Saturday.

This cracks me up. We are all getting old and a "day in Asheville" is actually something most of us want to do. A few years back it was "thrives and girlfriends decided to go
    Shopping while we are running.

Pretty soon we will be hitting all the yard sales and going to antique shops.

Thread Information