CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Threaded View

Default Official 2016 "Dragon" meet 4/29-5/1

The official Dragon meet will be held April 29 through May 1, 2016 at the Little Switzerland Inn, Little Switzerland NC.

This is a fabulous location ON the Blue Ridge Parkway and 45 minutes from downtown Asheville NC. For flyers the airport code is AVL.

Be advised that the owner is also my personal friend and everything will reflect on me. I've secured rooms at 30% off the regular rate for the entire weekend and anymore you may need. He gave us a 30 day window to make reservations at the hotel. Slim but possible chance to get it extended.

This place is awesome. Great location. Great food and a fun BAR that doesn't close at 11! It does not have cooking provisions in the rooms so plan for that. Spruce Pine is a few miles away for gas/Walmart/shopping and other local eateries.

https://switzerlandinn.com/

Please call ASAP to make your reservations. Advise them you are with the Celica club for the discount.

800-654-4026

I will update THIS post as necessary.
    Last edited by The Captain; 01-11-2016 at 12:42 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Thread Information