CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: V6 celica

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Damn!!!! Love this project. Great work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

I wanted to make it easy on myself and not remove egr until i get the engine running properly in stock form. the egr tube is hitting the steering rack.
    I guess egr delete here i come!!!

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing your progress.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Update on the GT6. (yes this is what i'm calling it)
    i've decided to let somebody else do the exhaust, i'm not that great at welding and found a local guy that came highly recommended.
    i am extremely happy with the results, and yes true dual all the way across,

one shot of the 1mz

also i think i found a way to turn the celica fuel system into a returnless,

lexus had the regulator in the tank, so i moved the lexus pump and regulator in to the pump housing from the celica,

here is the lexus pump housing with pump and regulator removed

here is the celica pump housing with the lexus pump and regulator, the pump on the right is the original from the celica,

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I bet that is a hoot to drive.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

HA HA HA !!!

It didn't start, did it?

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Nice work.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Awesome. Love v6 swaps! GT6, right on.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Finally it started, here is the vid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kut0uASEtE

also had a question about the transmission. as you can see in the video on the cluster non of the "PRND" letters are lit up and it throws trans position codes, the automatic trans plugs are simply disconnected, i know that if you're in park it should only rev to 4k, as you see it revs all the way to redline. since the starter runs of the original celica ignition, i have no need for the neutral safety switches etc. will the engine operate normally with the trans unplugged.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Nice work! I'm not sure about the trans stuff but I imagine that'll be a blast to drive.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

If you are getting a full rev range out of the engine it should perform fine with that plug undone.

Great job!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Thread Information