CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Court investments - $25,475 and counting. Mr.Shaun91 is on a distinguished road Mr.Shaun91's Avatar
    Mr.Shaun91 has donated to the forums!

Default Its That Time Again.

I have sadly never been, and this year Im determined to go. The Dragon. Our fun filled driving salvation. The king of all roads.

Who is planning on going? Driving? Tagging along? What dates are we looking at?
    95 4Runner SR5 4X4 - DD
    91 Celica GTS 5s-fte- DEAD with 348k on the clock
    90 Celica GT - DEAD parts car

One day with the help of Gods good grace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Phantom

TOYOTA = To Obliterate Your Obsolite Torqueless AntiClimax

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It'll be (I'm guessing) late march / early April typically.

I won't be going this year. Too much going on at work and with some personal goals I'm trying to achieve.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->

Court investments - $25,475 and counting. Mr.Shaun91 is on a distinguished road Mr.Shaun91's Avatar
    Mr.Shaun91 has donated to the forums!

Well Timmy, YOU SUCK.

No no in all seriousness, ya you suck. ITS THE DRAGON. You have to go with for my first time.
    95 4Runner SR5 4X4 - DD
    91 Celica GTS 5s-fte- DEAD with 348k on the clock
    90 Celica GT - DEAD parts car

One day with the help of Gods good grace
    Phantom

TOYOTA = To Obliterate Your Obsolite Torqueless AntiClimax

Thread Information