CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guys...

Default Guys...

It all starts in five days.

Button up your bumpers and strap in tight, The Run of the Ogopogo is back -- as always, better than ever -- for a seventh consecutive year.

I live in Winnipeg now, so my car is currently sitting on jack stands in ChrisD's garage. Looks like she'll make it, though.

#WhateverItTakes

BTW, I'm easily taking the prize for "Furthest Traveled" this year.
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Old pic.... But Go team red!

Project Ava

I'm sobummed I'm gonna miss it this year. I expect lots of pictures and videos of all the shnanigans

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Wish I could be there too! Am thinking of you guys!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Thread Information