CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vancouver WA

Default Vancouver WA

Where are you fuckers at? I know one of you guys lives over in Battle Ground.

Wheres everyone at? And what the hell are you doing tonight? Im bored as fuck out here.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Fag.

(I miss you)
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I guess its a good thing I did my own thing tonight.. Nobody checked my thread.

Fuck all you bitches!

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Terracar is in battleground

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

I might have driven down to Hillsboro if someone would have checked in.

Dick!

Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    I might have driven down to Hillsboro if someone would have checked in.
    lol. My bad. I'll mend my evil ways.

I'm spending most of this weekend with my girlfriend, but I'll have some time Saturday afternoon. Actually, I'll be coming south Saturday late morning (not sure exactly when) from Seattle, so if that works for you I'll be around. I can probably ping terracar

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

L and I could head down to the Vancouver area Saturday afternoon. Sunday is super busy but we don't have anything going on Saturday (I think).
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Spoony, I'd be more likely to wanna come up there. Theres nothing to do down here. I can't entertain people at my parents house. Nobody wants to hang with my dad.

What should we do?

Welllllll, got an appointment at 0900 at discount to get new shoes put on the supra. After that we're up for whatever. If we wanted to do something as mundane as a movie, there's Avengers, or just dinner/lunch and hanging out, or we could um.. I dunno..troubleshoot a weird idle pulse that started in the car on the way home today, so fun. There's a lot to do in the area, I'm just bad about knowing/choosing such things. I will consult the wife!
    Last edited by T-spoon; 05-02-2015 at 02:11 AM.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

I'm free this weekend. Oh wait, never mind.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Quote Originally Posted by sloceli View Post
    I'm free this weekend. Oh wait, never mind.
    –verb (used with object)

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    I guess its a good thing I did my own thing tonight.. Nobody checked my thread.

Fuck all you bitches!
    Shoulda checked fb.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

there RDM TOMORROW AT 630.... i could swing by and pick ya up but ill be in my 240sx

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

Thread Information