CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to CT

Default New to CT

Hi all.
    The names Dave, never thought I would own a celica, until I was told about the Alltrac, looked into their history, and here I am.
    I own a 1988 Celica Alltrac, and run an annual Celica Supra show in the PNW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11475641474_b59f1be71e.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	3467
    Ill add more images once Ive been here long enough that I can just add links from flickr.

I hope the mods don't mind that I came here to promote my show, in the PNW section of the forums.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Gotta love a 4th gen alltrac

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Welcome!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Howdy. I was just up on Whidbey last year. Id be up there again this year, but Joel is deployed and I dont have any reason to be up in Stanwood. Although I may be going up to Gig Harbor/Tacoma area to visit Joey soon.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Thread Information