CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Luni in the PacNW.

Ill be in the PacNW from like April 27th till May 15th.

The weekend of the first Ill be on my own as of now. You PacNW guys gonna be doing anything?
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

After reading this I remembered I was going to be out of state for the same timeframe.

j/k, but I will be gone between the 5/3 - 5/10
    “It's amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge...
    Yet, it's our emotions and imperfections that makes us human.”
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

Whats a reference city/town by you so I could figure out how long it would take to get up to you. Id come visit your hippie ass. Ill be in the MR2.

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Oh, and what are you going to be doing the weekend of the first. Would you be around for me to come down if I have the means to make a daytrip work?

I don't have plans before the 3rd so I'd be around. I'm located halfway between Corvallis and Newport. That's about 2 hours south of Portland.

I'd also be up for some kind of midway meet or taking a cruise somewhere if anyone else wants to.
    “It's amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge...
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

Looks like youll be missing Nissanfest apr 26th, and our Monthly meet may 16th. A few of us alltrac guy were thinking of making a small meet and greet around that time, probably could set it up for May 9th and get a group of celicas too. This would most likely be north of seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Facime View Post
    After reading this I remembered I was going to be out of state for the same timeframe.
    No offense....

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

I'd be down. I'm on the west end of the Portland metro, but I've got no problem driving

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    No offense....
    exactly, lol.
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

why don't you clarify your proposed route and plans for us.

My May thing is my annual Birthday thing so my gest friend and I usually go somewhere, but this year we are kind of winging it because funds are low so I could work something into these plans at this point. We originally had planned to drive up the coast then through the Olympic peninsula and stay in the San Juan's somewhere, maybe hit a dispensary and go camping Those plans are adaptable.
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

Ill have my chick with me on the 9th but if you guys are doing something that doesnt suck, I suppose we could maybe show up for it.

I really wish I had time to get my damn cruise control working before. I hate road trips without cruise control.

I haven't had cc in years in the AT. It sucks to not have it. The struggle is real.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    I haven't had cc in years in the AT. It sucks to not have it. The struggle is real.
    I offered you mine...

Also did you get my pictures on the console?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by MCcelica View Post
    I offered you mine...

Also did you get my pictures on the console?
    I did get the photos. I thought I had answered you in PM. My memory is shit though, I'm sorry.
    I don't remember talking about the CC thing, but I think they are different. I don't know.
    My brain is full of fails.
    - Mario

Questions?

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    I did get the photos. I thought I had answered you in PM. My memory is shit though, I'm sorry.
    I don't remember talking about the CC thing, but I think they are different. I don't know.
    My brain is full of fails.
    I'll send the pics of the CC tonight too, then.

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Luni is on his way. He called to talk to me about stuffing pants to get a big bulge, and girls peeing on things while he was driving out. Was good times.

Ended up driving the Broccord. Cruise Control FTW.

Made it in 10 hours 35 minutes. 790 miles. Fuck that drive by yourself. So much better if you have someone with you. Not specifically for the driving duty cause Id rather drive than sit shotgun, just someone to talk to, fight with, argue with, troll, whatever.

That drive does suck by yourself. Done it more than a few times years ago. Glad you made it ok.
    - Mario

Questions?

Personally I would have flown.

I see what you did there. Fucker!

Images

Is it weird that I could give two shits less about having a travel companion for long ass drives?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Rob. I'll be in Portland may 13-18. Getting a tune at KO with a couple gt4 friends. Can you make it down there?
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    I see what you did there. Fucker!
    *teehee*

Oh hay, this place! I have no idea why, but one day the tab for Celicatech got closed on my computer and I never thought to re-open it. Weirdness. Anyway... Lilly and I are down to hang out sometime for sure. If peeps want to get together as a group, that's cool also, just need to know where and when.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈrćʃənlˌaɪz, ˈrćʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

People thought you died!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information