CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon hopes

Cool Dragon hopes

Im trying my hardest to make it to the dragon, but i have yet to fix my transmission, which i just ordered, i have to get to the bottom of my power steering problem. i definitely want to have that fixed if im driving it, also im probably going to be working everyday im there. im just not gonna go because screw it, IM LIVIN' LIFE.
    i should be there in MY car, i hope i am, and i'll meet everyone soon enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your car needs to be fully roadworthy before making that kind of trip bud. Having an untested, freshly installed transmission is a big unknown.
    I would say wait until next year, but if you make it out I look forward to meeting you.

Best of luck.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Just ride out with your brother if your car can't make it. The Dragon and the Skyway are aren't a joke, especially after a nine hour road trip.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

As with what the other two said.

It has happened in the past where someone made the dragon in a vehicle that wasn't up to snuff. He got pretty sad when we told him, "Sorry bro, not gonna replace your transmission on the side of the road with jack stands and hand tools." Both of those roads will beat the piss out of your car, especially if it's sketch on the build. It's good to have goals, and we hope you make them. But still take your time, get the job done right, and let the rest happen as it happens.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Yep, definitely want to be 100% confident in your car before doing this. I've seen plenty of cars (even well maintained ones) have major mechanical failures on the dragon or skyway.

everything with the car is golden, it made a 150-200 mile trip to us. engine is strong. as soon as we have the new tranny in, its going through inspection and all the other goodness. we'll be driving it up to the day we leave, to make sure it is good to make the trip

Thread Information