CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Part number of the 4 connectors and wiring harness for a JDM ECU

Does anybody here know the 4 connectors part number for the ECU?
    Also the part number of the wiring harness on the car itself?
    I am missing two connectors but I also need a wiring harness which is on the car itself.

My ECU is a JDM.
    Its a 2zzge engine celica 6 speed manual transmission.

Thanks.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Your best bet is a salvage yard. I don't think you can buy the connectors separate and the harness is usually $1200 from the dealer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

I think tweaked sells them.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Thread Information