CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Threaded View

Default Have: 8-pin rear fog light switch for Euro 6gen celica. Need: corresponding wire diagram

As the title says, I have the rear fog light button that goes into the LHD driver side vent bezel. I'm going to be using it for front fog lights instead of the rear fog lights it was designed to control. I bought it from a guy overseas and didn't know it would have a mini logic board inside of it. I thought it would be a simple switch, but it is not. It came from a EU model 6th Gen Celica with rear fog lights (brake lights work as fog lights), I just don't know why there are this many wires, nor can I find a wire diagram that shows the EU rear fog light wiring.

Does anyone know where I can find one of these diagrams? Or if there is a Euro Celica forum I can get on? (besides paying to get on GT4OC).

If nothing else I'm going to resolder this circuit board so it will work the way I want, I would rather find a wire diagram though.

Last edited by match220; 02-27-2015 at 08:46 PM.
    95 Convertible Celica GT powered by JDM Gen III 3sgte, built internals, Audi 1.8t individual coils, and Autronic SM4
    build videos on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information