CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Water and vacuum lines

Trying to put everything in place to finish my swap but BGB diagrams see to not have the answer to where some water hoses and vacuum lines would go to. those anyone have like an actual picture to show where they go. I dont have egr, or any vsv's such as tvis and turbo. Ive listed where i think the lines and hoses go but i think some are not right.

Air intake:
    #1 to the head
    #2 the biggest tube under the TB
    #3 is there any more i have a feeling theres a 3rd one

Turbo:
    #1 from the turbo to actuator. the metal hose faces downwards direction towards the turbo

#2 from actuator to turbo vsv (witch ill be blocking). faces towards firewall

#3 is for water

water neck:

#1 where one of the heater hoses connects, theres like a small tube on it, thats for one of the water bypass hoses?

#2 the other water bypass connects on the water neck next to the heater return ?

#water outlet that goes to radiator.

not sure of any other ones at the moment tho
    1990 Celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bump
    1990 Celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

What generation 3sgte?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Oh sorry can't believe i forgot its for gen 2
    1990 Celica GT

[IMG][/IMG] these are the main ones bothering me right now
    1990 Celica GT

The blue one is your PCV line.
    The one under your throttle body is for the Idle Speed Control Valve. There should be another metal line that it attaches to [there's a cluster of vacuum lines that bolt to the manifold, it's one of those].

Both of those lines go to the intake before the turbo.

As far as your first post, you really need pictures.

Sorry just that i get lazy to upload to photobucket
    1990 Celica GT

And i dont have the colt on metal pipes
    1990 Celica GT

1990 Celica GT

The small coolant nipples are for the throttle body heater. They go to the 2 small pipes on the ISC valve. You can just jump the 2 together with a hose.

Hmm well if i connect those together. Will i do the same where they will normally connect ?
    1990 Celica GT

Like that ?

And like this where they would connect

1990 Celica GT

You don't need to do anything on the throttle body end.
    Or you could just put vacuum caps over it. Takes up less space.
    On the coolant end, yes.

So just cap them individually like.
    1990 Celica GT

And i cant just leave them connected together like in the pic for the onee on the throttle
    1990 Celica GT

Thread Information