CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default AT Owners in NC?

Before pulling out your 2x4 and beating me senseless for asking a dumb ass question, I'm having a hard time finding any All-Trac owners who live in North Carolina (by searching the forums). I've gone to the Member List, but that doesn't help me with location. So, any All-Trac owners in NC? It'd be good to know there's someone within reach, if I run into issues over my head.

Thanks
    Peter (Lifetime Supporter, not a Noob)
    Burlington, NC
    1991 ST185 Red
    1991 ST185 Black
    1993 GT Convertible
    1990 GT-S

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Not only are the AT owners in NC, there are swap owners as well.

In addition NC happens to be the home of the largest annual Celicatech event in the US for over ten years running now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Excellent! Hopefully they'll read this post. I knew about the meet at "Tail of the Dragon" a couple years back, but I wasn't able to getaway and it about killed me. : )

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

I haven't been on much lately but I am putting one of my projects back together now and should be back around more often.

~Chris

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."

I don't live there but I do end up in GSO on occasion.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Thread Information