CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Water Pump Sensor/Level Warning for a '94 GT-Four

Can you supply the Water pump sensor
    Part #89256-20010
    And what would the cost be?

Thank you kindly,
    Jeebus

You can search their site. lithiatoyotaparts.com

That said, I did search for you and that PN doesnt show up in their inventory, so Ill bet thats a no go. It isnt an MR2 part, so they prolly dont carry it. They carry a lot of Gen3 engine parts for MR2s. Since that one is celica specific, and rarely sought after, prolly not worth their time to acquire a stock of them from Japan and keep them on hand.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delay. I was waiting on a responce from my importer. It is not something that I have access to.

-Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Turns out it wasn't my sensor which was making my car act up, it was the clutch, which blew a few days later.

I've got a new clutch kit and a discontinued C-One flywheel on it's way from Japan.

Moving on, I'll be checking for parts via Lithia's website for any cross-platform parts.

Thank again!

Thread Information