CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Default st165 hub/bearing question

So, I am about to try and replace the front bearings on my alltrac and I am going to assume that my hub is damaged also.

Is this all I need for bearings and seals?
    2x https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/mor...003&cc=1273991
    (https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,c...,parttype,1672)

2x https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,c...,parttype,1860
    I assume just ordering 2 kits that have the inner, outer and retainer.

Can I use these hubs potentially? Not concerned with ABS functionality as that will just have the fuse pulled anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Wheel-...ff35e9&vxp=mtr

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WD-Express-3...b8d011&vxp=mtr
    (I am just assuming my hubs are toast) Also, are the bearings the same between the trac/celica/camry?

One hub specifies alltrac, while the other says celica and camry. Not sure if they are different.

Thanks for any input.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Lemmi do some remembering. The 165 I bought has toasted hubs all around and it seems like what I found was the 165 is different from everything else. I'll get back to you soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Check out this when I asked Lithia about them
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...rac-Front-Hubs

Part number 43503-32020 for the hub shows to fit several Camry's so maybe the ebay ones will actually work.

If it'll help I can take my hubs off again and measure stuff. Mine fall right apart because the bearings are toast and damaged the hub as well so it's an easy job lol

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

http://oemparter.com/oem-parts/43503...roup=726659298

Think you are right. This site leads me to believe that the part is from a Camry or Celica, with ABS, then it will work. Very promising.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Images

I know, sometimes my awesome exceeds even my own expectations

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Well, since I can't say with the most confidence that the ebay ones will work, I will get the bearing and seals from rock first and just see how my hub is.

Thread Information