CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nice flashback pics
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Its now been almost a month since I've been in the garage........progress is a snails pace
    At this point flashbacks pics and memories is all I've got

Stay strong! The dream is still alive!! What's next to do on the build? Running a fmic on the 215?

Project Ava

The next step for me in the build is to get the engine sitting inside the engine bay. There is tons of work left to do but I've hit a point where I need to get the engine and tranny off the ground and make room in the garage. My goal is to have the engine running before the snow flies so that come winter I'm taking care of all the odds and ends to get it driving spring of next year.
    I just need to get motivated and back to spending quality time out there.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Totally understand. Start with something that's achievable, some small thing like making some space to do the work. Or fitting it to the crane. Something like that. Just start, once you do things will start rolling! Starting always the hardest part.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

I've actually gotten some work done the last week or so.
    Got the plastic rockers installed and then did the tune up to the Gen4. Last night I got the wiring harness run on the engine and got most of the plugs on. Just need to get the throttle body back on then start getting ready to get the transmission installed!

nice ! hopefully before you know it you'll have it up and running

Project Ava

Once the engine gets installed I'm sure progress will happen fast. I feel like I'm on track for it to be done for the 2017 season which is exciting!

Nice!

Project Ava

Hang in there and keep soldiering on.

I can sympathize. I'm trying to get some patch panels finished up on mine but it's slow going and depressing at times. It will come though.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Thread Information